The American University of Iraq, Sulaimani’s new “fast track” MBA program is designed for established professionals and recent graduates looking to strengthen their marketability, enhance their business skill sets and increase career opportunities. AUIS offers flexible evening classes so that students with demanding professional careers can still learn the advanced business management and leadership skills they need to earn a Master in Business Administration.
Our new MBA program allows students to customize their MBA experience. The program offers rigor and flexibility, with a foundation of broad management skills in the core and an array of electives and specializations to help develop one or more areas of expertise. AUIS students build a strong foundation in every key business discipline as well as deeper expertise in areas critical to their success. In addition to the general MBA, students can now pursue an MBA with specializations in Leadership, Project Management and Finance.
The AUIS MBA curriculum is taught by faculty members committed to excellence in their professions and with real-world business experience, providing knowledge delivered through a coordinated and integrated curriculum. Students learn to build productive organizations through stimulating classroom discussions, research projects and case studies covering a broad range of subjects.
The AUIS MBA is a 16 course (48 credit hour) program meeting the accrediting standards of both American and KRG accrediting institutions. Students take 13 core courses and then can choose among 9 electives or select a three-course specialization to build a comprehensive knowledge base in a specific area of interest. Discover which specialization is best for you:
AUIS is now accepting applications for the Spring 2014 semester on a rolling basis.
AUIS welcomes all qualified students regardless of race, religion, age, ethnicity, national origin, or gender. Students are admitted into AUIS based on a record of academic performance and demonstrated potential for success. AUIS has a highly selective admissions process and requires the highest standards of integrity from its students.
Prospective students seeking admissions to the MBA program should complete the application process below:
- Completed application form and elective/specialization document
- Personal statement between 500-1,000 words
- Certified copies of your university transcripts
- Certified copy of your high school certificate
- Two passports-sized photos and a photocopy of your passport photo and signature (finger print) pages or ID
- CV with professional references
- TOEFL or IELTS report showing iBT score of 70 or IELTS score of 6.5 and higher. To register for the TOEFL at AUIS, please visit the AUIS Testing Center webpage.
- Non-refundable application fee of $100
All materials should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person by visiting the PDI office at AUIS.
- Tuition is $1,375 per course; includes all textbooks and supplemental materials.
- First tuition payment must be received no later than 2 weeks following acceptance to the program; subsequent tuition payments must be made no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date of each course.
- Tuition payments may be transferred to other courses, but are not refundable.