The AUIS Honor Code embodies the honesty and integrity on which academic success is based.
The Honor Code was written by AUIS students, representing the Academic Preparatory Program and the Undergraduate Program, in February 2011. All students entering AUIS sign the Honor Code.
AUIS Honor Code
In order to create and sustain a healthy educational environment, students are encouraged to follow the guidelines offered here. These guidelines will be considered as the Honor Code of the University. Any act that violates them will be considered dishonorable.
- Each student's work will be the result of his or her own honest academic efforts.
- Students will use English during all educational pursuits at AUIS; no other languages should be used during class discussions and examinations.
- Students will not give or receive aid from their classmates during examinations, home works, assignments … etc, unless permitted by the professor.
- Students will not lie, plagiarize, or steal.
- Students will respect one another and University property and personnel.
"On my honor, I will follow the above guidelines"