Our undergraduate curriculum is structured to help students learn to think critically, act ethically, write and speak clearly, study across disciplines, become more curious about new and unfamiliar ideas, and develop a global perspective. This is facilitated by a team of highly dedicated and professional faculty who foster classroom discussion, hands-on learning, community service and independent learning.
AUIS undergraduates explore a variety of disciplines in the Core Program before choosing from one of six majors offered at the university. The undergraduate degree programs currently offered are:
- B.S. in Business Administration
- B.S. in Engineering / Construction Management
- B.S. in Engineering / Control Systems
- B.S. in Engineering / Energy and Thermo-dynamcis
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.S. in Engineering / Production Management
- B.A. in English Journalism
- B.A. in International Studies
- B.S. in Information Technology
AUIS students also have the option of pursuing a secondary course of study in addition to their degree program.
In keeping with the traditions of prestigious universities in the United States, all AUIS students complete a common set of courses known as the AUIS Core Program. The Core Program is a multi-disciplinary curriculum grounded in the liberal arts ideals of fostering critical and self-reliant thinking, creativity, and familiarity with the great ideas of the human tradition.